Mold can be visually identified on some surfaces, but it is the unseen danger that hides behind our walls.
The microscopic mold spores are transported by the millions in the air.
It has been medically proven that exposure to mold causes serious illness in adults and particularly in children.
It is estimated that over 30 percent of humans are allergic to mold.
Health issues proven by both the CDC and the EPA to be directly related to toxic mold exposure include: allergies, asthma, dizziness, fatigue, hay fever, headaches, lung disease, muscle aches, psoriasis, psychological depression, rashes, red eyes, respiratory issues, runny nose and more.